I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Mortal Sins
10:38 PM Wednesday, June 24, 2009
It's just such a chore for me to just sit for a test these days and actually score well for it. It's my problem of recalling information that was put forth to me. Tendency to jumble up facts is not good. I think i'm not doing it the right way. Then what is? Sucks to know that i haven't found the right way that suits my style of remembering stuff. AHHHH.... I give my mummy increased high blood pressure when this happens. Should stop doing it now. Nevertheless, i'm getting better. I have greater things to look at. I see excitement and exhiliration coming in the following weeks despite the A(H1N1) which is setting up a barrier against my freedom to fly. Pfttt....

Oh well, it's time to sit up and go at full swing!!! NO time to lose!!!

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us