I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


When it all comes to an end.
1:17 PM Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Soon, another semester at INTI University College, Nilai is going to end. As the semesters go by, time spent in Malaysia becomes shorter. In other words, i have to begin a new life in a foreign country which controls the worldwide economy, The United States of America. Why am i not looking forward to it?? It's THE US!!! I should be ecstatic, looking forward to everything new! Of course, i do feel envious of friends who have achieved wonderful admission results into ivy league universities as well as other elite schools around US, I mean they are already going overseas on their own, at 19! I am delaying my departure until i officially reach 20. I'm glad in a way because i get to be closer to home where Mum and Dad is, gain maturity further, gain confidence in talking in public, enjoy the delicacies of Malaysia while i still can, parade around in tank tops and shorts instead of having to wrap myself up in thick layers of clothings, spend a smaller currency, and everything else.

Still, there is a trade off. I get to see less of the real world. I have less time to fully utilize my stay over at US. But who knows, i might just stay on if and only if i get permission to continue on with my graduate studies. Miracles do happen, like how i got the chance to further tertiary education in US. In the meantime i should just complete my MPW, Malaysian Studies for the paper this coming Saturday, and then comes the finals, and then BTN camp, and WEEEEE HOLIDAYS!!! HALLELUJAH!!! Then the start of a new semester again, with less human beings around at INTI. Yes, i meant those who are flying off to the States. Here's wishing you guys all the very best in your future endeavors and may we meet there for backpacking or something. Teehee. I cannot wait.

Here are some updates of the heavy load i was carrying throughout this semester. I'm glad it's finally off my shoulder. AHHHH...........US History trial. Topic - Japanese Internment. I tell you being a lawyer ain't easy and yes it is my first time and i'm kinda glad i was. I learnt A LOT based on this topic alone. I must say, this might just one of the programs where you really obtain a broad range of knowledge. A semester worthy of work.


ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us