I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Food Galore!!!!!!
9:38 PM Friday, March 20, 2009
My life this whole week has been revolving around food. Gee, back to my old ways. Nevertheless, i'm happier this way. =D Let's see, preview of food i consumed within a span of one week. No wait, five days.
  • Monday : Besides normal heavy breakfast, lunch and dinner, i had 3 different kinds of Nyonya kuih. Thanks to 10th TRADE FAIR!!! AHHH MISSING IT. NYONYA STALL SELLS HEAVENLY KUIH........... No pics. Sorry. was too excited that i gobbled all the kuih within seconds the moment i got them.
  • Tuesday : Breakfast, lunch, dinner and SIX NYONYA KUIH. BAHHHHHH
  • Wednesday : Breakfast, lunch, dinner and SIX NYONYA KUIH AGAIN!!! Five to be exact. Donated one to a friend. Heh.....
  • Thursday : Breakfast, lunch, dinner and an extra plate of dumplings. hehe
  • Friday : Breakfast, lunch, dinner, corn, seremban siew paus. Oh yea i had one siew pau on Monday too. =D
And a whole stock of various fruits to last me through the week. HEEEE I am a happy girl.
Of course I exercised la!!! Monday tennis, Tuesday Yoga, Thursday swimming, hopefully this weekend jogging. I must!!!!

Just some random pictures of food i snapped while i was back in JB some 2 weeks ago.






AND AND AND IT'S MY ROOMMIE'S 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO TING AND WISHING YOU MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!! well you already got them so i guess it doesn't make a difference whether i wish you or not. HHAHAH just kidding. The day is still long, live it to the fullest. You've got a bunch of wacky friends don't you??? Anyways, have a blessed year ahead girl.


Look at the weird combination of gifts she got on her birthday. Food such as eggs, biscuits, appollo buns, prunes and usual food we stock up in our hostel, body shampoo, and some cutesy stuff.... Not forgetting beautiful hand made and signed cards by her ever so thoughtful friends and Mua..... XD

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us