I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


24 Hours
7:45 PM Thursday, February 12, 2009
Rarely do I ever sit down to write a post for no apparent reason. Now that I am doing that, it's merely because i am finally sitting in my room, with my stomach filled, and scrubbed clean even before 8pm. Man, this hasn't happened since the new semester started. Just so preoccupied that i cannot even spare time for myself. All my time has been dedicated to 5 subjects which i'm taking now including 2 history subjects. Boohoooo..... More tests and assignments due within the next few weeks. Not forgetting a big event with invitations sent out to other colleges organized by AUP Club in March. No time to lose, so i better give myself some space before my time is washed away in a blink of an eye.

Oh well, this is the perfect timing. With Valentines this weekend and my roommie back at her hometown now till Monday. Not saying I don't enjoy her presence here, it gets pretty lonely after some time living with a roommate. But let's just say, these coming 4 days is for me to embrace the moment to sit and think about what i've gone through the past few months, to recover from the stinking flu that i caught from god knows where, to finish up all my pending homework, assignments, revision, etc. Crucial semester. Insanity.

It is imperative that i start to focus and rip off that lackadaisical attitude of mine. Seriously, i can never find enough time to complete a single job thoroughly. Need To Move Faster.

Oh, not forgetting my routined jogging sessions which broke off even before Chinese New Year arrived. Bad. The reduction of food i'm consuming isn't helping enough. There must be a follow up.

I have no idea why i just keep on ranting about school and stuff whenever i'm writing a blog post. Even i get annoyed just by harping on it. And i'm still doing it. I should be feeling contented and lucky to be where I am now. Inundated with all the beneficial opportunities. What's there to complain about. I think i still miss being home. The luxuries and the comfort, oh i can feel my pillow and bed.....

Ok, i should really stop now. Time to hit the books. Medicine. Water. Sleep. Sports. Bla Bla Bla......

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us