I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


This marks the beginning of a New Year.
5:00 PM Saturday, January 24, 2009


It's the holidays AGAIN!!! And it's the Chinese New Year holidays!!! Not any simple holidays. It still doesn't feel like the CNY though. Hmmm...

Well, i'm just glad to be back home once again. Home is where i can find a spanking new LCD screen in the living room, a king-sized bed in which i can sleep on it for 12 hours straight without waking up, a bathroom where i can spend an hour in there, a comfy soft chair to sit and surf the net (blog) and many more pleasurable activities.

Guess how i came home? I took a mini MAS plane home man!!! I know i sound as if i'm so jakun, like never been in a plane before but i have okay. Umpteen times. Just that this time i was alone. Alone in the deserted departure gates. Not that hard. I survived on the plane home, eating sweet and spicy peanuts plus a drink. Except for my freaking heavy bag, which is going to weigh much much less when i go back to INTI the coming Sunday morning cause the books will be staying back in JB. -_-

Yea, once i'm home, Dad and Mum are spending more than usual when i'm not at home. RM100 gone within a few minutes. And i've been tagging along collecting all the new year goodies, setting up decorations, etc. Great fun. Great glycerols too.

I'm gonna just leave a few pictures as to what i was up to since the new semester began. I must say this semester is changing for the better already. Signs are starting to show. I really hope i can harness as much fun as i can and not be so much a worm of a book.


Fifi and Dave who were very proud of their newspaper hats as substitute umbrellas. If it weren't for me, you guys wouldn't have had box-like and minangkabau hats. =P Cute bunch.



For some reason, there's always something on Fifi's head. I wonder why.

HAHAHA, LINN I SEE YOU ACROSS THE RAILWAY TRACK!!!! =P


AUP has yet again designed a masterpiece out of white, blue and red papers, crayons and a silver pen. Not bad ah, for guys. Again, another cool bunch of crowd.



Here comes the Chinese New Year BBQ Night organized by 13th INTIMA Chinese Cultural Society and Stact Club. Good one.







Looking forward to Chingay. No point also lar since i'll most probably be at INTI. haih, my first year not attending Chingay. How sad can it get man.



I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone reading this post, all the people i know and everyone who knows me, A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR, whether or not you celebrate it, i wish you all a great smooth sailing year ahead.






ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us