I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


2:53 PM Sunday, November 02, 2008
Three more days and i am free from this place where many memories were etched into me. Within a short span of 4 months, and numerous things happened which really opened up my perspective of life be it good or bad. I'd say, i've learnt a whole lot of life lessons and i'm glad that some of it happened. Gives me time to think about what i have to do, what i have to say, what i have to show, and what will be the outcome as a consequence of my actions. I'm not denying the fact that all these have taken up a lot of my time, but really some of those times were actually worth it. Some not so where i could have used them nicely by revising. Serves me right, now i am struggling with time, hoping and praying it'll drag on longer so that i can at least accomplish some revision which i have yet to do. Like now, time is used to blog when i can actually use it to learn more about human society. Oh wells, i need rest don't I?

A lot needs to be done. I am not completely free after the 4th of Nov. There are still hurdles which i need to overcome and worse part is they all are determinants of my future which supposedly was bright, but now.... let's say i'm going to leave it to faith.

There is a lot more that i wish to say and express, but time leaves me no choice but to curtail everything.

4 months isn't a long time. If one knows how to make full use of each and every second of it. Only then one will begin to realize how beautiful can living life get. Really. I didn't. So i couldn't see the beauty of it. Pity. However, i am going to do that from now on. So people around me, help me out and i'll help you with it too.

Whatever said and done, at this point in time, i just don't feel like being tied down to certain stuff. All i hope to do now is to be tied down to a guaranteed future. The rest will come later. This may sound abnormal, but that is my goal for now. I do not wish to disappoint people who have high hopes for me and of course not to disappoint myself after what i've gone through and endured, it isn't worth it to just throw it all away. It is in fact a mortal sin. OKay... sounds serious.

I need to study. Like NOW!!!!

Toodles..... One step at a time is all it takes.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us