I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Reminiscing the good 'ol days....
11:46 PM Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I hate to trouble people especially when I'm the one who needs the favour. =S

Nevertheless, they get the name when i succeed. HAHAHHAHA. crap, I'm crapping again. crappy me hasn't been keeping it low, always landing herself into crap even in the crappiest situation already, it never gets crappier. Oh what the crap. Sheesh, that's a whole lot of crap in a crappy sentence. CRAP(*100000000 and the zero's go on and on and on until crapless doesn't come to an end)



I managed to snap a few pictures of the school where i practically grew up in. 9 years being in the same vicinity wherever i go. Coming to think of it, those 9 years were very much pleasurable. I could have made it 11. Oh well. 9 years is more than enough to foster a whole lot of may i say permanent relationships (friendships, childships, teacher-studentships, whatever ships that come to mind) See I'm crapping again.




Back to the original plot,



The corridor along the hall where once upon a time i stood wearing that white and blue uniform, telling students who get pissed off to keep quiet, stop them abruptly from making their way back to class where they'll make more noise until they keep quiet, pull them out and question them nonstop about where their pinned on school badge and name tags are. Sheesh, i know how you all felt. Honestly i didn't like doing that to you all, but you know, duty calls. And you should know better when to behave. Shame on you. Oops, sorry. No ill intentions. =)



Mushroom Garden was really recent when we started hanging out and have lunch there. What was it called again? "Grace Garden" ah? It's a nice windy spot especially during a hot sunny afternoon. While waiting for time to pass until our tuition starts. =D


The public telephone that has served me well during my times as an obedient schoolgirl who doesn't break the most common rule broken of all times, The No Bringing Hand phone to School Rule. Just in case you all didn't know, i brought it to school everyday in Form 5. JUST KIDDING!!! hahha, the only time i remember bringing it to school was the last day of SPM. I had to set my alarm at 10am reminding me that SPM WAS OVER!!! AND I WAS ON MY WAY TO CITY SQUARE!!!! WOOHHOO!!!! --_--


Thank you public phone even though you died tragically umpteen times when i needed you the most.



Ahhh, the area where i spent quite a portion of my higher secondary life at. Bag duty area. =)


Though i complained about it very often, i still did it and got rid of it soon after. HAHHA, i still liked the way the teachers knew me so well that they trusted me with their Bur berry bags and laptops, me opening their car doors and slamming it behind me. Thanks to the strength and muscle i developed during the course of carrying their bags that weigh a ton. And also how sweaty and sticky i get early in the morning just before classes start. -.- What more on Monday when we have to put on blazers for the Morning Monday General Assembly. Oh the horror. I still remember how Yvonne Ho always had air conditioning installed in her blazer but she never told me which installer she looked for. Otherwise, i could have had my own air conditioning too rather than have my white non absorbent school blouse get stuck to my skin.



The stairs that students aren't allowed to use except US!!! The BAG DUTY GIRLS!!! And prefects who break rules and use it during times when we're not even allowed to use it. HAHHAHHA....


Well, i would love to continue, but i didn't manage to snap pictures at other parts of the school. Was in a rush and it would look terribly weird if i went around snapping pictures. The SPM invigilators must've been wondering what is up with this girl. Senile?

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us