I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Foooooooood, Again.......
9:56 PM Sunday, November 23, 2008
Living everyday blissfully. To satisfy and reel me into contentment must be the easiest task on earth. Just bring me to a place where there's good food. =) What more could be asked for?

No joke man. All you need is three adults, a sufficiently sized table, a good waitress, 6 bowls of kuey teow in soup, eight plates of dishes comprising of um.. Bloody Damn Good Food. Whoa, taste like heaven. HEHEHEHHE....

Then comes Japanese the next afternoon. The authentic kind. Not some ciplak kind. Oops sorry. Ciplak also taste almost as good k?
Let's see what's in store....

The usual Unadon that i'd order. It's the quality that satisfies me and not the quantity. So restaurants out there, i only look for quality so don't go serving so many kinds of food. Specialize at one.


Chawan Mushi!!!! Cute.
Well, that's all for food today. I'm a happy girl. Thank you world for letting me live to eat. =P





ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us