12:36 AM Sunday, November 16, 2008
I am not 21 yet.
I still depend on my parents A LOT.
I'm scared to even order my own food.
I want them to follow me to US when i go there.
I need them to chauffeur me around wherever i go cause silly me doesn't like to drive.
I don't even know how to take public transports because i was never allowed to unless accompanied by people.
I still turn to them to help me with homework.
I still call to ask what am i suppose to do when i don't feel comfortable.
I tell them everything i do, eat, play, talk, make friends with, complain about others to them too.
I am such a brat. Don't you think?
All these because i love them and knowing very well if i do something against their advice, hiding it from them, i'd be the stupidest being on Earth.
I am good. Trust me please. =) Even though i'm not a grown up yet and i'm going through it very slowly. Probably some form of maturity in my mind not developing fully.