I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Alas, a day worth spending indoors.
11:18 PM Friday, November 21, 2008
Today is a good day filled with good & familiar company including babies and how could we leave food out of the picture??? Especially when it is home cooked by fabulous aunties who cook great food and can only be eaten once a year - Chinese New Year. Unfortunately, no food pictures will be published here. It's only for my viewing pleasure, not for you readers. mUUAHHAHHA... okay that was sick.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CUTE PAIR OF EARRINGS LEEN!!! I MERASMIKAN IT ALREADY!! HEHE. LOOKY DOWN HERE, pretty right?




I found a Giraffe pillow. hahaha wanted to purchase it but it was freagin RM29.90. Or is it... Right Leen?? You saw the price tag.



Shocking yellow shorts so that when i wear it out at night, people can see me. XD





That's myself and Leen having McDonald's ice cream. Man, the last time i had a cone was years ago.... *shyness creeps in* Never fancied McDonald's ice cream anyway, only their burgers and fold overs. =D


Short catching up at a food court. HHAHA. Nonetheless, it was very pleasurable to be able to finally have no brainer conversations with people i grew up with. The moment was priceless and i don't know when will be the next time we meet and get cracked up again. How i miss and often reminisce those times.


I am sorry relatives and babies for not layaning you all properly. I was hungry and tired, all i had in mind was to fill my stomach, plop my butt on the sofa and just watch the TV. But it sure was one heck of a dinner. Loved it totally. =)
Today was also a day filled with Giraffes everywhere. Seriously. First it was Leen's thoughtful little gift of giraffe earrings, then it was Melman's & friends hilarious appearance and absurd marriage of Melman with Gloria. Next in line is a Giraffe pillow, even my nephew was wearing a tshirt WITH A GIRAFFE ON IT!!!! hooo boy, what a day of long necks and brown spots.
Okay, i am soooo sleepy so toodaloo to all. =P

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us