7:28 PM Saturday, October 04, 2008
I'm leaving home once again for the last remaining month of the semester at INTI. Then i'll be back home again. =) But one month is longer than it seems to be. Feels like eternity. Nevertheless, i have new resolutions to fulfil for the next one month. HEHE. I won't tell. Wait till i accomplish them, then i'll proudly post it here. For now, i shall work on them and push myself harder like i've never done before. Sadly, i didn't push myself harder for SAT, otherwise i would have done better. hmph. Will post a longer update on my one week Raya holidays once i'm back at INTI. For now, I am going to savour every moment of my presence at my home sweet home, sweet room, sweet bed, sweet bathroom, sweet television, sweet wireless speed, sweet radio stations, sweet whatever that only a home can offer. =)See ya all soon!!!