I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


It's been awhile....
7:31 PM Thursday, October 16, 2008
Approximately a week since i last blogged. And boy, trust me a whole load of things happened within such a short span of time. Even i cannot believe it. I'll just summarize a few main events, excluding the little minute details which can be considered making my day. =)
Attended the Leadership Training Camp(LTC) last weekend at Bagan Lalang's Sepang Goldcoast. Nice place it being by the beach and all. Did a whole lot of adventurous and vigorous outdoor activities which weak looking Olivia don't normally do. I did well shall i say. Not a cut at all. Just a lot of bites. XD One of the best camps i've ever participated in. Okay, i haven't participated in a lot, but this was definitely a good one. Was berated by Mum thinking that i kept the programme flow and activities from her. I didn't. Honestly i didn't know what was to expect from the camp. It was worth it. What kind of a camp serves steamboat for dinner? =P





Sociology Mock Trial took place yesterday from 2pm till 10pm. Eight gruelling hours, sedentary the whole session, at least it's over and we don't have to worry about it anymore. Wooh!!! Halloween Night is a week from now and a lot needs to be done and accomplished to make this event a success. ohoh, guess what, Sociology and Economics Test is on the same day too. How good can this get. Oh well, i've survived quite awhile now, i should be able to take on the same this time.


Our witnesses, the school guard and the janitor. XDXD
GREAT JOB MEMBERS OF THE DEFENDENTS!!!
One Step At A Time. ~Jordin Sparks~




2 weeks to Finals and it's time to go home!!! But more studying and preparations to do during the holidays. It's going to be one of my most miserable holidays. Ish ish ish.
I must exercise. Not to shed weight, but to stay healthy. Consuming too much food which happens to be my favorite and not detaching my butt from the chair isn't doing any good for my body.
I must study. No elaboration on this. Just do only la.
There's no time to waste, there's so much to celebrate.
You have everything you need if you just believe

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us