I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Holiday escapade.
2:18 PM Monday, October 06, 2008


I had a good holiday. I was so glad holidays were approaching just the week before them. It was the most dreadful period - the week before holiday week. Having to suffer the earnest anticipation complemented by stupid news supposedly labeled as rumors. Oh wth.

I felt like a princess when daddy's staffS purposely turned into Nilai to bring me back to JB. Awww, i'm really truly greatful. Even when it was almost time for the Malay staff to buka puasa, still he held in there in order not to waste time, he stopped at a place where it isn't too crowded.


So just a summary of what i did besides study a grand total of 2 hours a day for 5 days for SAT. Yeap, that's all i did for preparations before sitting for the real one. Daring huh? It obviously didn't go too well but at least it's over. So enough said on SAT.


Highlights of my holidays are :-

=> Staying at home surrounded and entertained by Astro, Media Corp., tv stations as
well as radio stations. There's so much to watch and listen in JB.

=> Good food in lavish restaurants and hawkers too. XD I even constructed my own
meals timetable to meet my favorite food requirements. HAHAHA. I actually took
loadsa pictures of my food. Unfortunately no one will be able to see them,
including me because stupid me deleted those wonderful scrumptious looking
food pictures by accident. ARGHHH!!!



=> Meet up with beloved girlfriends.


Leaving pictures behind for your viewing pleasure. HEHEHE.



Shu Pei.
Eileen!!!

<3

Viewers discretion section:

Brace yourselves for there'll be the most loved item of all, ME!!! cheh no la. It's actually.....

UNADON!!! WOOH!!! ROCK ON!!


Braised Pork Ramen in S'pore after SAT.

Mummy's paper pot dish. It's paper you know and it didn't get burnt even with direct fire underneath the paper. Cool.

My half eaten Grilled Unagi.

There are way more food which i managed to consume including Mum's cooking. AHHhh. But i lost the pictures. So too bad.

Hehe, lovely. I love it to bits.


I am a happy girl. Pigging on Baskin Robbins which cost more than my lunch that day. But who cares, once in awhile. teehee


I couldn't ask for more since i stranded myself at NS. =)



ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us