I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Finger points at .......
10:21 PM Wednesday, October 08, 2008
I did not ask for it.

It just came.

It took control of me.

Not even a modicum of me insisted on going against the evil.

It sucks.

What sucks?

Having to endure an unwanted situation.

The feeling isn't as pleasant as one may expect.

Haven't sound one for a long time?

Well too bad cause so happen you came along.

Tough luck.

Live with it.

That's why you are here and you made friends with it.

It'll soon subside.

I hope.

I do not want it around.

It's beyond my reach and i hate not being able to control that part of me.





No meaning intended. It must be the thought of having to juggle so many things at once that's affecting my once sane mind.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us