I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Never realized how beautiful lanterns were until i stopped playing with them.
2:36 PM Thursday, September 18, 2008





This festive season is just sad and lonely. Not spending it together with our own family is just pure depressing. Though we have wonderful friends around to brighten up the whole atmosphere, the weekends are still suffering from family members absentism.
I thought i have already succeeded in overcoming this awful feeling of homesickness which was pretty bad the first two weeks, it is back again. Evil.
So i occupy myself with as many activities as possible. I was hoping it'd help, but it isn't. It's causing so much disgust and aches. Not good.
I just want to lie down and fall into a deep sleep. Not waking up even by the slightest sound of the night wind.
SAT, tests, assignments, group work, mock trial... They can all come later. Pfttt...

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us