I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


I need them right now....
1:17 AM Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I can't seem to fall asleep.... =S Help. Maybe it's because my time is messed up; hence the need to tune it back to normal. I am going to be a good and disciplined girl from now on. No more late night muggings, late night burgers, late night roti canai's or late night milo panas. It is all late night sleep that i need the most. Desperate times call for late night this and that occasionally. Not too often. Hee, i need it sometimes, otherwise i wouldn't be labeled college student living on campus.

All i need to do now to help me fall asleep is a hot cup of milk, but i haven't been consuming milk since i left home. Mum, could you pour me a warm glass of milk??? No, that's not going to happen. Guess i'll just open my textbook and start reading it. That might help. =)
All these worries shooting upright to my mind,
it's dominating my personality, my everything.
Gotta find a way to stop it before i drown and regret my actions.
It is not going to be worth it.
Not at all.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us