2:42 AM Sunday, September 28, 2008
It feels good to be home at last after one gruelling month of tests, assignments, mid term exams, presentation, more studying, worrying, playing, exercising [aikido and GOLF!!! =)], gathering nights and facing unpleasant 'people'. I so do not belong to that place even though i'm not productive here what more there. But i like dining with friends. Wonderful ones. Sharing our heartfelt thoughts. Strengthens the bond you know. Feels good sometimes. Now it's time for me to cherish every moment while i am at home. Breaking away from fakers. Oh and yea, mug for coming SAT in 6 FREAKING DAYS!!! I am doomed i tell ya. I am not ready. Oh well, hope all goes well and smooth.That's all for now. There's more in store these holidays with all my besties from high school back in JB. Well, most of them. =) Until next time, take care ya all!!!