I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


A day which turned around for the better.
10:59 PM Tuesday, September 16, 2008
WOOHOO!!! I learnt how to play golf. Finally i held a club in my very own bare hands and actually swing and hit right at the ball, let it go flying in the air, reaching almost a 100 m.
The satisfaction that completes me. The accumulated anger for the past few weeks was let free in just a few shots. I feel good. Might consider joining the boxing club. Will release more tension. Aubai keeps encouraging the golfers to join. Oh, Aubai is a new friend of mine and he is from Syria. Met him through golf together with a few others like the Coach, Zahir from another country too. Kenya if i'm not mistaken. Titi from Botswana and a few more. Coach Rizmel was there to guide us too. Great job Rizmel. Great and cool people to hang out with. Never have i imagined myself dining with 3 guys from 3 different countries. Feeling and atmosphere is just different, something we don't get very often, and may i say, i like it. Makes me step out from my comfort zone. Helps me open up more and become a better person. It's like i'm viewing the real world from a whole different perspective. I learn.

All in all, it was a fantabulous day. I don't regret signing up for golf lessons, when you have Aubai pressuring you from behind,

" Hey Olivia, if you can drive the ball to that dude in the buggy collecting the golf balls, i'll get you another 200 balls to practice."
Coolness, but my drives are usually diverted elsewhere. So it definitely wouldn't hit that poor dude earning an honest living. =)
Please allow me to repeat myself, though my day started off shitty, i scalded myself quite a bit with hot boiling water, it ended with a blast. I'm a happy person. For once in a really long time.
Till the next time, tata.....

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us