I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Tagged
1:33 PM Saturday, August 09, 2008
Alright, since i was tagged by Tania for the 15 thingy game, i'll do it!!! Though i have to start cracking my brain to let the whole world know little embarrassing things about me, not good but heck la. I'll try to minimise risk of embarrassing myself too much. Here goes....

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!


  1. People tend to judge me based on how i look; i'm a hardworking girl. So not true
    okay. I'm like the laziest procrastinator you can ever find.
  2. I'm good at keeping work in an orderly manner, but NOT my own personal space.
  3. I'm conservative and conscious (hahaha, need to kick it away, otherwise i won't be able to survive in the States)
  4. I am very dependent on my family and close ones to complete tasks for me.
  5. I like being pampered by people and eventually feel bad for taking advantage of them. Hee
  6. I'm very indecisicive and fickle minded
  7. I eat a lot and never learn to stop when it's time to do so.
  8. I LOVE to sleep...It's good
  9. I can laugh non stop if someone cracks a freaking funny joke
  10. I like to make people laugh, however it doesn't work on anyone. Most of the time works on my best girlfriends in high school. =)
  11. I love surprises. Even if i come to know about the surprise, i'll pretend that i don't know it and try to act surprised. Try la.
  12. I'm a querulous person but most of the time my family will have to endure it. HEHE
  13. I like to look at the time, TOEFL test doesn't allow me to do so...
  14. I'm not very adventurous but slowly stepping out of me comfort zone and taking a step further
  15. oooohh, last one, I love giraffes. That's not some little information about me, it's well known by all my friends, well almost. =D

That's about it and now it's time to tag ppl!!!

~ Adeline Sin

~ April Lee

~ Sue Lynn

~ Yvonne Ho

~ Yvonne Ong

~ Hou Ling

~ Janice

~ Nigel

~ Farahin

~ Eileen Lim if you're still blogging....=(


ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us