I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


1:15 AM Saturday, August 23, 2008
Name : Olivia Mah Wai Hsien
Sisters : Zilch
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 7-8
Height : 170cm
Where do you live : Taman Perling, Johor Bahru but recently at INTI, Nilai
Favourite drinks : None in particular
Favorite breakfast : A sumptious one, doesn't matter what


Have you ever :
Been on a plane : Of course
Swam in the ocean : Yep =)
Fallen asleep in school : Yuh. I can fall asleep anywhere, even if i don't want to
Broken someone's heart : Erm, sadly yes. Sorry =S
Fell off your chair : Hmm, don't remember. Fell off while laughing got la
Sat all night waiting for someone to call : No -_-
Saved e-mails : Yes, of course


What is your room like : Like heaven ( I mean my room in my own home)
What's right beside you : Lotsa stuff, Econs textbook, books, bags etc.
What is the last thing you ate : Zentel deworming tablet


Ever had
Chicken pox : Yes, thank goodness it was a mild one. Left some scars, sucks
Sore throat : Who didn't?
Stitches : No way
Broken nose : No


Do you
Believe in love at first sight : Yes, very much
Like picnics : Yes =)


Who was the last person
You danced with : AUP committee
Who made you smile : My parents and friends whom i manage to meet the past few days =D
You yelled at : I don't yell. Not ladylike.


Today did you
Talk to someone you like : Nope
Kissed anyone : Nope
Get sick : Nah uh
Talk to an ex : Nope
Miss someone : Yes
Eat : I eat almost every minute


Best feeling in the world : The feeling of being loved by loved ones and loving loved ones

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : YEP!!!
Do you have any siblings : Yes
Do you want children : I guess so.
Do you smile often : Yes =)
Do you like your handwriting : Acceptable


Are your toe nails polished : No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : INTI's hostel bed
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Apple green
What were you doing at 7.00 pm yesterday : Television-ing
I can't wait till : I reach Sunway's Annual Ball tonight


When did you last cry : 2nd week at INTI
Are you a friendly person : I guess. Am i?
Do you have any pets : Used to. =(
Where is the person you have feelings for right now : At home probably
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : I held my girl friend's hand
Do you sleep with the TV on : No


What are you doing right now : Completing a tag, chatting, listening to music
Have you ever crawled through a window : Yes, hehehe
Can you handle the truth : Yes, definitely
Are you too forgiving : Yes
Are you closer to your mother or father : Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of : No one
How many people can you say you've really loved : 4-Family


Do you eat healthy : Used to, after living alone for quite some time, stopped
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex : No
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Yes
If you're having a bad day,who are you most likely to go to : Family, friends
Are you loud or quiet most of the times : Loud especially with my good friends
Are you confident : Sometimes


5 things I was doing 10 years ago :-
Running around school like a maniac
Having petty quarrels with my besties
Learned Jawi
Watched loadsa TV
Felt blessed to be on Earth


5 things on my to-do list today
Attend Sunway JB's Annual Ball!!!! Retro Blast!!!
Study the textbooks and notes i lugged back all the way from INTI Silly me
Pack my bag
Behave
Stop consuming so much food


5 snacks i enjoy :-
I seldom snack. But chocolate would be an exception. =)


5 things i would do if i were a billionaire :-
Live luxuriously and give my family and parents a good life
Start small businesses around for the less fortunate
Improve lives of others
Living life to the fullest
Be healthy


5 of my bad habits :-
Lazing around too much
Easily addicted to bad habits
Fussy
Don't take things seriously
Falling asleep in lectures and while studying

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us