9:59 AM Friday, August 08, 2008

3 am in the Morning. What in the world was i doing up so early.
Oooh, the
juiciness of it.......

And i so i had my very first test at INTI. Sociology. God, it was disastrous man if you don't read thoroughly. I've learnt my lesson, at least i think so.... I always tell myself ok Olivia, must start revision earlier. What happens? Nothing. Disappointing.
So i burn the midnight oil just to mug and cram whatever i can into my hardly visible brain if you were to open my skull. Doing just fine until a nice, caring, concerned soul decides to feed me at 3am in the morning with a Ramly Burger. -__- But it's good though. heh, probably my 2ND Ramly Burger in my entire lifetime I've lived so far. XD Embarrassing to call myself a Malaysian.
Instead of catching up on my SAT mock coming up on the 18Th, a freakish 4 hour test during the sleepiest time of the day, 2 to 6 pm, ugh, what do i do on weekends? Party. Seriously, I've never partied so hard in my life. 7.30 pm BBQ started and it lasted throughout the night all the way till 7.30 am the next day. Insanity. Time just fluttered past without my consciousness. Not a good sign. I'm not Prepared for SAT!!!!! Help!!!!
I'll do it this weekend. Hopefully. Hhehehe.. really i will. Promise. Start tonight and not now cause I'm going to bed. The cold has caught up with me. Calculus class at 4 to 6pm on a Friday. What a 'wonderful' thing to look forward to on a Friday evening.
An announcement to citizens of Johor Bahru, I'll be back on the 19Th!!!!!!!! The much awaited moment. Ahhhhhh.... Oooh, can't wait. =D