I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


A realm of new discoveries
10:52 AM Friday, July 25, 2008
Hey people. Well, i cabuted from Sociology earlier this morning, rushed back to my pigeon hole to blog. See how enthusiastic right after weeks of not blogging. So, i'm still at INTI Nilai, i'm getting more used the place and i don't cry anymore. Omg, did i just expose my secret of crying? Nothing to be shy about la.

Classes have been getting on normally, except for the walking that we have to carry out every single day. Good exercise though. Pressurizing when i reach the class, cause it's always time to study with the rest of the intelligent ones and it sucks not to know stuff when almost the rest of the world knows. Oh enough of education already, SAT mock test is in 3 weeks. Sorry i had to say that cause there isn't enough time!! Really. SAT book is like a whole compilation of the world's history.

Honestly i haven't been doing any revision at all. All i do everyday is, wake up early for 8am class, breaks in between i eat, sleep, online, hang around at fun places around fun people. If there aren't any 8am classes let's say on Tuesday class starts at 4pm, XD hahaha, I do my chores like clean up my tornado aftermath like room, dump my clothes in the RM2.50 laundry. And just hang around aimlessly until 4pm. Total waste of time if you ask me. I just can't seem to find the mood to sit down and study. Oh plus all the night time activities happening every single weeknights which kinda makes studying even more impossible especially when I'm just living in the first block, Aristotle, yea Aristotle, in the centre of all attractions. I really really admire these students who put in numerous efforts to make an event actually happen every single night without fail.

I'm leaving a few pictures to do the rest of the talking. The first would be an image of what i see around INTI. Mountains. Something we don't see very often unless you live in the suburbs.



This would be part of the Academic block. Four blocks altogether.

Swimming pool!!!! I went swimming for the first time yesterday. =D Thursday is ladies day you see.

And this was orientation week where we were supposed to make a line as long as we can using whatever that's on us. Some jokers brought along dish washing detergent. XD That dude in the pic is Vijey, Student Affairs Officer or is it Alumni Relations Officer. Either one la.

Sunway JB peeps!!!! Loadsa Ping Pong tables!!! Badminton courts in 2 halls, Tennis court/Futsal. Four basketball courts. Hahhahaa, what a boast man.


First week before classes began, we hung out in each others room. Decided to snap a few pics.


A night view of Alamanda shopping complex in Putrajaya. JPA 08 nerds were brought there last Wednesday, after classes.


Another portrait of us.

When i got back at night to take a bath in the common bathroom which I'm getting pretty much used to already, i saw this. hmm, i think this is nothing compared to the insect infested toilet in Shakespeare block.


Oh finally, Giraffe says Hi to all. hehe, she sleeps beside me every night. =)

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us