I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Eye Opener
1:31 PM Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Hi all, my next INTI post. =)


So some have heard that i've been recruited as the incoming Treasurer of the 13th INTIMA AUP club.(yes there is such a club) And then came along Installation Night in which the 12th INTIMA receives awards for the numerous efforts and contributions to the institution and also the Installation of the 13th INTIMA committee. RM48 for Cyberjaya Lakeview Resort and Spa ballroom, food and view of the lake, beautiful place i tell ya. I never knew this place even existed. And so the money spending continues, for what you may ask? My hair. -_- RM30 for styling my hair into some kickass stylo mylo green+blue bunned up head gear. Some might say, "Olivia!!! There's a plant on your head!!" or some might even say, "Your hairstyle reminds me of the scene from Sex & The City where someone says - Is that a bird on your head?" HAHAHAHA, what a joke! It was really nice i must say. Practically embellished my outlook totally considering the fact that i wasn't in my best dress. I was in pantaloons. Yes, inferior.... Make up was free though. =D


The night went on with music, lucky draw which never draw my attention, shuffling, breaking, popping, food-ing, laughing, bouncing, screaming, shouting, clapping, nominating, cheering, goodie bag-ing, and more. All in all, it was worth it. Picturessss!!!!




Check out my spanking new hairstyle man, lasted only for 6 hours la.

Lemme hear you say 'FULAMAK' -----kidding


Make up artist!!! Lew Jin from Sandakan!! haha, she's just one of our JPA mates. =) Thanks girl!!

We were each others date for the night. HAHHA Tania is her name. =)

AUP committees .... Not all of us though. Group picture has yet to fall into my hands.


Last but not least, Tania and myself with Vijey.

More pictures taken but wasn't with my camera. I was too lazy you see. Heee

ciao romano!!!


ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us