I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


1:49 PM Tuesday, June 17, 2008
This is officially the last lab experiment i have undergone in Sunway College JB. At least i had a chance to play with electricity before i left. Image above is definitely not the right way of carrying out the experiment but heck la, we're adventurous and inquisitive students. Dare to take risks and putting our lives at stake. =S




And then i went back to college yesterday to kacau my going-to-be-deeply-missed classmates. I nearly got hit by a potted plant. The sudden strong winds and rain turned the whole college upside down. Literally. Tables and chairs went sliding along to one side , potted plants fell and broke, banners drop, the roof flew off into the sky and never to be found, Scary. Image above shows a joker who went out there to test the wind, and he nearly flew off. It explains why he was holding on for dear life.



I'm going to miss my dear beloved locker unit 032. It has provided all the support and safety measures i could get. I hope your next owner is as gentle as me and not overload you with books and nonsense that could hurt your walls and sides. Take care now.




ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us