I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Probably...
1:07 AM Thursday, June 26, 2008
Funny how i had the constant yearn to elope from my previous college ever since things got a wee bit controversial within the first half of the year. Why am i not excited at all about leaving and living on my own outside? Who am i to blame but myself. Being the homie Olivia who explored the colleges in KL and made a very wise decision of staying in JB at home with her parents and rather be closer to her family while she still has the chance to. So filial. It's not that, i'm just downright pampered and a weakling, not being able to live on my own independently. Even if i did at camps and competitions, it was only for a maximum of 4 days. Wow.

Now is the time to motivate myself and be optimistic about everything that's happening. They're happening for a reason and for that, take advantage of it and squeeze everything that i could benefit from it.

Within the first half of 2008, i have learnt quite a fair bit regarding life. I did not lose anything by not completing my course of studies, and by reading the testimonial i got, no evidence of me not completing my course for a valid reason. Sounds as if i was expelled or something.

Within the 3 weeks living with the fact that i'll be withdrawing from the institution and leaving my hometown, i have been trying hard to digest and close this interesting 6 months chapter which is not meant to go on beginning next Tuesday , 1st of July which is also the month when i turn a year older. =) Big girl already, time for changes. Some a little later, some a little sooner. I'm well, in between.

This next one year would be a trial period for me to get used to living alone, opening up more to solve my own problems and not be judged as an 18 year old attending college and always getting help from my father. It wasn't a pleasant thing to hear about myself. It's disheartening. So, i'll prove them wrong.

This post may make you say , "Get a life Olivia. You're not the only one. Everyone is bound to go through what you're going through." Say it la. I'm a tad too sensitive and pampered. That's all.

I had a great 6 months. =) Thanks for the most adorable Giraffe!!! It'll definitely follow me wherever i go to from now on. Maybe to the States too!

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us