I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


10:40 PM Saturday, March 01, 2008
Highlight of this week was CHingay. I know so much "fun" right. It was okay, but unlike previous years, it was much more entertaining. As the years go by, people walking on stilts have lessen and now, nil. Less, lion and dragon performances, less of everything. People are getting lazier too.




This is how cold our lecture classes usually are till the extent of borrowing the guys jacket to keep warm. Well, they borrow Hou Ling's at times, don't ask me how they fit into it. Prepare to see different facades of Hou Ling in the pictures below.



That's Hou Ling in Leroy's jacket. It is like a trenchcoat when she puts it on making her look like a flasher.



This is Hou Ling's hair on the floor.

It was cut off by:-
Richard is the name


The end product. I'm so jealous now, i want a new hairstyle too with my one week old rebonded hair which can be made into an advertisement for Sunsilk as judged by Adeline Chong.


ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us