I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


9:26 PM Friday, January 18, 2008
School has been usual. Only thing fun about school is that something funny will definitely happen everyday.



I had a great day with my friends today. Although the time was short, it meant a lot. Was out with Shu Pei, Hou Ling. We met up with Nessa, Sharm, Yvonne Ho and also the working friends, Leen, Shenni and Sue Lynn. Catched up a whole lot with each other till we affected their business by screaming and frightening away their customers. Did a whole lot of fun stuff we would never do in future like how we did in secondary school. I'm missing everything in secondary.




Well, to Nessa, take great care in Melbourne. Study hard. To the rest working, work hard and try not to let cycling chicken and Fungi get to you all....HEHEHE

Those in KL and other states, be independent and try not to come back so often. Must get used to your new life. And last but not least, those waiting for results, sitting around or if you've found a job, see you all in Convent on results day or maybe we'll hang out some other time.

Wish me luck for Driving test on Monday... Oh man, i need to pass.


ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us