I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


5:58 PM Sunday, January 13, 2008

Look what my neighbour did to my tree in my garden. It was hilarious man. My neighbour and her son were doin some gardening i guess. Suddenly i heard a loud sound, went to the window to peek. I was like...O_O
The culprits started yelling at each other pointing fingers at each other. They thought no one was home but i was alone at home!!! Stood at the window listening to their quarrel. It was priceless.
Now that wonderful tree which have contributed much by keeping our home cool, cosy, comfy and shaded is now only a mere stump replanted into the ground. And RM50 spent just to get rid of that broken tree. Poor tree. We never meant for that to happen to you. Rest in peace.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us