I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


3:49 PM Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I'm supposed to be at NS camp by now. Have i done the right thing? Deferring it? Will they get me to go back and serve when i finish my course or even worse when i complete Uni? I'll be old by that time, i might break a bone, i might shoot myself accidentally with a M16, i might drown or whatever mishaps that might happen. Touchwood. They won't call me back, they'll just lose my record and forget that i was even the Chosen One. (sounds familiar) Why do they even need me when they have about 100 000 candidates every year, not including those lucky or unlucky ones for those who would volunteer to go. I shall not dwell on my decision no more, just focus and study hard in the next chapter of my life.



Let's see, i spent my New Year's eve with Von, Sue Lynn, Sara, Cino, and the Maid. In other words, i was at Von and Sara's home. It was a nice feeling even though there were only the few of us. The presence of company is most important no matter who they are and how many people there are. To cut everything short, I had a great eve.



~HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE~

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us