I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


1:40 PM Saturday, December 22, 2007
On Thursday, I met up with Shynee and Leen at Plaza Pelangi because it was going to be the last time meeting Shynee before she goes up to KL the next day. We had lunch at Nando's, newly opened Chicken restaurant. Chat a bit and then left for Vanessa's house to taste their masterpieces, Jellies and Cookies. I think it's quite nice, don't know why you all keep complaining. Nessa, Linn and April practically stuffed their faces with all these food, didn't even eat proper lunch. After eating, we helped Nessa put up Christmas decorations, more like just throwing the dingly dangly stuff on the tree until Nessa was a bit upset by our work. But everything turned out fine. Momo was occupied by his daily routine of running around the ducks. Poor hamster was tortured by me. Composed a new tune known as Yankee Doodle with and Indian Twist. Went out for dinner nearby, went back to her house, talk talk a bit and i left.





Next morning went to Singapore with Mum, stupid Shuttle Service fully booked. All a bunch of cheapskate people. So ended up sitting the public bus la. Went to Bugis, and i saw so many Little Miss t shirts but i didn't get any because i was afraid i wouldn't be able to fit into it since it's free sized. Went back to Bugis Junction, bought a long sleeved top LP zone top and a Samuel & Kevin cargo's. All on cheap sale. OH yea, mum got me a WATCH!!!! Adidas. Whee, very happy. Definitely the most wonderful time of the year. Then took an MRT over to Dhoby Ghaut to meet with Bro and his gf at Plaza Singapura. Had Japanese at A Shi Tei or A Ji Tei either one la. The serving there is so generous, better than Nijyumaru la. I had an Unagi Don, my favourite. Wanted to take a stroll along Orchard but it was drizzling, what a wet Christmas. No choice la, went home instead. Here's leaving some pictures.







Adeline decided to accessorize herself with Christmas Tree decorations. Poor girl.

They're drinking like that because it was too hot.





I am so sad. I misplaced my phone again. I think I've been too busy running around outside and my room is in such a mess, i just dump stuff on top of other things. Worst part is my phone is on Silent mode! Looks like i have to turn my room upside down to search for it.








ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us