I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


1:26 PM Wednesday, December 05, 2007
IPON hor fun? Where or what is IPON?


Was in KL for a few days and really wanted to stay on longer because of the BIG SALE!!!!!!! not enough time to cover one shopping complex itself. But i still manage to buy a few pieces of t shirts at very good prices. No bottoms though. Couldn't find a proper pair of jeans. Oh well, take it easy.. The Christmas decorations in 1 Utama was really cute and beautiful..


Then we had Korean BBQ at DAORAE Restaurant. It's at a crazy jampacked with cars place called Taipan in USJ Subang Jaya. Few years ago it wasn't that jammed, now we have to queue to enter. But it's worth it for the food. It's an upstairs restaurant where you have to take a lift up. Oh yea Daorae is owned by a Korean couple. The amount of side dishes that they keep topping up for you is enough to fill your stomach. Side dishes are free.


ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us