I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


2:38 PM Saturday, December 29, 2007
I went "shopping" again yesterday. Sort of like a last minute planned one. Was at Parkson's Holiday Plaza and first thing was Giordano at the entrance. Then i bought another baby blue hoodie and a grey Polo. Went upstairs and mum's Shu Uemura friend told her there'll be a 45% discount storewide at 2.30!!! Yea being the usual cheapskate Malaysians, went downstairs, cancelled mum's credit card payment and told them we'll be back at 2.30 to pay!! HAHAHA.. Of course we bought another piece la. Not so cheapskate okay. Bought some more stuff i need, and a pair of RM20 earrings. So expensive right? Wanted to buy more because of it's well known earrings selling complex but since one pair itself cost so much, only bought a pair. Seems it's from Korea and it's so easy to wear. It's okay, i'm happy.



Oh yea, President S.R Nathan's wife, Mrs. Nathan used to be my mum's primary school teacher. Seems the President used to drive his wife to school and back. And now, he's the President.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us