I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


11:17 PM Sunday, December 09, 2007
Did some cleaning around the house today. Especially my room which looked like a tornado aftermath and it still does. My mum has been pestering my dad to clean up the storeroom and the mezzanine. Finally he did it today. I think the amount of books we own in the house, we can open a bookstore. My dad layed a matress downstairs so that he could throw the books down from upstairs instead of carrying it down. I think he had great fun bombing books down at me to clear it up.






And there is more to it than meets the eye. Books are everywhere piled up in the living room, dining room, my room. Oh yea and clothes that i don't need anymore. The kitchen is blocked too. My house isn't that big to put away all these stuff so we have to hop around the house like an obstacle course. It's gonna be gone by tomorrow. My legs and hands are aching from all the packing.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us