I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


An Afternoon Worthwhile
7:25 PM Saturday, December 01, 2007
Pardon the messy hair and funny faces as we were excited and the wind was blowing when the door opened. Leen was afraid her hair might fly into Jessica's ear.


LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here comes the story

One sunny afternoon, Leen, Shynee, Hou Ling, Shenni and myself were hanging out in front of SK Jewellery watching some unknown bands battling among each other after Enchanted. We were so bored that we were making fun of people walking past us until Leen pointed out to me and said isn't that.... So i saw and i got excited so i told the rest. We all got so excited that we pushed our way through the crowd towards the entrance/exit at Levis. I think they were going back because when Shynee asked them whether we could take a picture with them, they took a peek outside and said YES. So we got the watch shop owner to snap for us. After we left, loads of people followed them. We felt sorry for them but heck cares!!! We were the first to notice!!!!! WE'LL BE WAITING FOR THE SECOND SEASON ON CHANNEL 8!!!!!!! Anyone thinks they're together? Maybe...Hmmm

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us