I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


4:17 PM Monday, December 10, 2007
24 days to the start of a new beginning. No more school uniforms, more laptops and computers in the picture, more air-conditioning in life, much thicker books, more friends, more mugging, but still the same bedroom, same bathroom, same place called home. That is what i'm looking forward to the most.





This may not make sense i know. That's because i'm not here, it is someone other than me.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us