12:45 PM Friday, November 30, 2007
It's all finally over. Now, i'm just going to sit back, relax, rest my mind and try not to think about what NS can do to me. I was greeted with a letter of notification from Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara this morning. It's amazing how they manage to fit so many pieces of papers into a small lil envelope . Should i enrol myself? Should i not? I have so many things to do this month!!! Driving license(basic necessity), Shopping for clothings as school uniform is no longer my daily wardrobe, undergarments, partying, facebooking, catching up on TV series and Movie marathon, SLEEP, hang out with friends before we go our separate ways, and everything that might come in my way. NS spoiled everything!!!! It might be fun but i'm not up to it. Mr. Jabatan LKN, why not take all the girls out and put the guys in instead? hmph....
I wouldn't want to sit near the door. What's the point of even closing it.


LOOK!!!! TV brand AMOI. Is there such a thing? Never heard of it.