I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


20.07.2007
12:31 AM Saturday, July 21, 2007
20.07.2007

Just by looking at the date, I can actually feel the love running down my spine ever since the clock struck 12 midnight. Not many wishes came by Short Messaging Service (SMS), instead it came face to face. During the hugging period which was exactly 7.20 am, I love my friends and I will always remember them not until I leave the world but until I reincarnate. Those Birthday wishes were nothing like usual wishes but wishes filled with sincerity and love.

I had a blastful Birthday at school today. My classmates sang the "SONG" for me twice. Shu Pei and Chia Ee sang it at least 5 times. I cherished every moment of it because it is my Birthday, and it is on the 20.07.2007. It only happens once a year after the millenium. I had a good well deserved nap in the afternoon after sharing all my cards with my mum cause I like to boast. =P

Then, I had dinner at Gianni's. No doubt the food there is good after much recommendations from friends, I received a complementary Piece of TIRAMISU topped with a candle. The chef, Hanns(is that how we spell it?) whipped up a smashing piece of it at the last minute and it still tasted heavenly. It was supposed to go into the fridge for a while but there was no time!!!! And soon, the chef, waiters, waitresses and even the other customers were singing Happy Birthday for ME!!!! I teared. Tears of happiness. I could never imagine myself in that situation, instead I was there. Now, the day is over. How I wished there was 48 hours in a day. There would be another 24 hours for me to celebrate. =D

I'd like to thank everyone who wished me no matter where you are or where you're from, Thank You. My parents, My Brothers and My Cousin. My Friends. My childhood friend. You know who you are.



I know la this one a bit perasan but it looks so colourful and beautiful how can I not flaunt its flamboyance. =S

p/s: Leen, do you want some animal cards to be inserted into your Billabong wallet? My mum cut them out nicely. I can share it with you.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us