
TRANSFORMERS IS THE MOVIE OF OUR LIFETIME!!! A must watch. Do not fret even if you have no idea what Transformers is about, it doesn't matter cause its the start of a sequel. Plop your ass in the theatre and watch. You'll get addicted.
Last weekend was the Prisoner of Zenda week.And as usual the prefectorial board was in charg of supposedly the most important details of the play. Yeap, they're so right, controlling curtains, hanging up costumes, moving props, arranging chairs, looking at food, wading around in humongous t shirts, perspiring. Prefects are important and much needed individuals without being paid for service. But all in all, the cast was good. It is something to be proud of at least when you were part of it although we were behind the scenes.
The inmates of the Kawasan Larangan. I managed to escape just to catch a few photos.




I know I'm not supposed to blog. Most blogs are on hiatus but I'm here to purposely mention about TRANSFORMERS!!!!! DO NOT HESITATE TO GET A RM10 TICKET TO WATCH IT!!!! IF YOU DON'T, I SWEAR YOU WILL REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE.