I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


9:50 PM Saturday, June 02, 2007
On Thursday, we had a small gathering at Nessa's house. Simple yet I had loadsa fun even though we had to stay indoors most of the day cause it was pouring like cats and dogs. Why do i consider that day fun? Easy, because i was winning Street Fighter 6 times in a row. I beat the shit out of Zoey, Adeline, Vanessa, Zoey, Adeline, Vanessa and the cycle goes on. Okay maybe not that much. A more detailed story at Vanessa's blog.

Nothing much happened on Friday. Stayed home and slept. Today, read the whole day. Yea, and i'm down with hair folicle infection aka sty. It's common. No biggie. I just feel like my eye weighs a tonne. Luckily it isn't that obvious otherwise it would look as if i was whacked in the eye.

I want the holidays to drag on. I want time to slow down. I'm dreading to go back to school cause then we'll be getting back our examination results which i'm not looking forward to. I'm controlling my expenses. Controlling myself from spending money at the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE. Window shopping will make me contented.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us