I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


10:21 PM Friday, June 08, 2007

And so there was another gathering at Zoey's yesterday. This time round is potluck. Loadsa people. Daph and i were there almost the whole day. Except for Nigel. Watched 200 pound Beauty.


Right after that Shu Pei, Linn, Nessa and April had to leave for tuition. Daph and i were stuck with each other for more than 2 hours. HAHAHA. Then people started coming. Shanu and Janice came. The whole unit was alive again. And so a game of twister before makan?








And also another game of Twister at Eu Chuan's backyard? A very conducive place to play though. Had a tour around his crib. Nice sial.




April and Adeline posing as Cleopatra's?



Daph having a shot under the indoor "banana tree"




Everyone at the dinner table was kutuking me like no ones business especially with Linn the reminder beside me. It hurts you know. But it's okay cause everyone of us had a great laugh. Less than 5 months to SPM and we were busy stuffing our faces with yummy-licious food. At least i wasn't the only one.


I lost the touch of blogging. I don't know what to else to write about. Maybe i should just post pictures instead of writing from now on although my pictures suck, what do you expect from a 1.3 megapixel camera?


Got to sign off now. Won't be anymore blogging cause school's reopening in 2 days. Ciao romano.


ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us