

We Wouldn't have read it until we were convinced that it is a Teenage Novel. Yeap, a Teenage Novel indeed. A whole series included.
Entertaining ourselves with Leroy & Stitch. A new movie in stores NOW. (Tip: MPH)
Only now we discover that there are interesting happenings on the school's notice boards. Tragic tale. Look how entertained they are.
Future risk takers. Future talk. Wild imaginations. A girl's talk that no one will be able to handle cause it tends to go way out of topic. And i mean WAY WAY WAY OUT OF TOPIC.
I was trying to fill Shu Pei's Pencil Case with water. It's true, i have nothing else better to do in life. 
A pig with its snot (the one in black) protruding out of its nostrils. Owned by Miss Chan Xiao Ting.
And another pig which she claims that looks like me. Ok whatever you say, 1000 P.
Off to Singapore right after school with Mum and Dad. Vivo City.
GOMG, an Adidas cushion. Cute.
No idea what car's were on display, Alfa Romeo i guess.
Had dinner at Food Republic. Some Taiwanese Noodles that cannot be found anywhere i think. It was good. Then had the famous milk tea at the Banquet. Try it, it's really good.
Many things happened other than what I've displayed above, it is impossible to talk about every single detail right here. I think that's about all you all need to know. These are the highlights of the most wonderful, enjoyable, laughable, fluxable, GOMG-able, Ah Jee-able, monkey-able, Sparrow-able week I've had so far. GTG mates cause I'm TIRED!!!