I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Paperwork
11:37 PM Friday, March 30, 2007
Exams are finally almost over. It's Not Over. Obsessed with the song. Accounts and EST on Monday and Tuesday. How sad can that be. Other Form 5's from other parts of JB has finished slogging their guts out and we're still here painstakingly pressing our much suffered calculators the past 2 weeks trying to do our Accounts. Sad.But then it'll be over soon enough. Then it'll be time for Interact Duty. The pressure and tension is ON. Interactors watch it. Before we come drilling you from the sides, front and back, better not sit on your arses anymore and start making yourselves useful. ARgh so sleepy, have been deprived of sleep cause we had an overdose of Additional Mathematics. Must find something that causes drowsiness like more of Sejarah. Okay maybe not. NOTHING is BLISS. Wish the Science students all the best for Accounts. Then it'll be all over.

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us