I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


Did You Pick Your Nose Today?
8:10 PM Friday, February 16, 2007
Today's post will be slightly special. This is because Zirafah Yang Mengelirukan Didesak oleh Vanessa to blog about a very gross topic indeed. But first let me get on with school and CNY coming up in a days' time. Well, school has been usual, tuitions occupying half of my life. Just had first formative test which is quite saddening. Hope i pass everything even though i screwed up most of the papers. Dancing lessons from Melissa. Truly exhilirating but my whole body is aching now. Sprained my lower back, right arm hurts,right thigh is currently goin through a tough time cause it looks like it has some kinda disease. It's dotty from all the leg crashing into it. Hope it will heal by the end of CNY holidays. Yeap, that's about it. Yea, poor mummy and daddy have to clean the house all by themselves cause i was having test hence i was exampted from my duties as a filial daughter of the family. Mum did most of the cleaning, Dad did hanging up of lanterns decorations etc. etc. Mum is still cleaning in front of me and yet i'm just sitting in front of the comp like an I-D-10-T. So anyways, i did do my part yesterday by cleaning 1 and a 1/2 of the display cabinet which nearly made me shit. I'll tell you why, it was "inundated" by FRAGILE things. I pulled through so no worries.


Alright, moving on... Nose picking session..
Scene 1
Vanessa: Did you pick your nose today?

*Olivia expresses zadao face T_T

Vanessa: Why didn't you pick it? It's good. It cleanses your nose.

*Olivia: Nevermind.

Vanessa: (Picks her nose and flings her snot at me)
Scene 2
Vanessa: Where do you normally throw your snot once you picked your nose?
Olivia: I don't throw it, I FLING IT AT SOMEONE for example you. =P

Now pictures of sesi mengorek hidung: Low and Behold,.....(does this sound familiar to you?)











I shall not blow up this dude's face. poor fella he looks so retarded. Do we always looks like that when we pick our nose? I wonder...

I wonder what the contents are in this GREAT BOOK OF "THE NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF NOSE PICKING"


ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us