1:42 AM Thursday, February 22, 2007
http://cwdeluxe.blogspot.com/2007/02/day-i-sang-at-vincents-house.htmlcheck it out. He's good and he is my cousin. I am indeed boasting. =PI am back again. Well, had steamboat for dinner just now. Fuhhh, bestest dinner in the whole wide world. Then cuzzies came over for mahjong. Time check its already almost 2am and they're still at it. I've just been eating and watching cause i'm gonna confess that i don't know how to play. It's nothing to be embarassed about cause the younger generation in the Yong's learned by just watching the adults play long before i was born. I am considered the youngest in both sides of my family. The rest of the cuzzies are working, married, beared children, me? Form 5. Weehee. So i am kinda like the one always no one has time for. All of them have their own entertainment and no one has time to teach me or giving me wise advise. Oh well, it's fine with me. I'll just sit in front of this screen called the monitor. And bro bought McDonald's back at midnight. How nice, i am still munching away on fries and McNuggets. One word-FAT. I am also currently kneeling to blog cause all the chairs are taken outside for the mahjong addicts. My house takde kerusi la sebab tak selalu party. Once in a blue moon. Although i can't play, there's still loadsa laughter and lame jokes. Too much to say. But i'll give an example: Promiscuos prawn (Promiscuos girl), Smack fish (Smack That) or Sexy Clams (Sexyback) and many more. I wonder how the neighbours are feeling... Sorry it's only once a year. Or maybe once in 2 years cause cuzzies ain't coming back from Australia next year. Tough luck. My knees are giving way already. Will be back soon with more. I hope.