I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


9:39 PM Sunday, December 31, 2006
This is bad, 2 hours to 2007!!! I don't want anything to end! But as a living human, we should look forward to the new year. There'll be a whole lot of new discoveries. So, i should be happy right? I'll try. Well, there's just too much to say about this whole year but all i can tell everyone is that 2006 was one heck of a year and so much had happened, good things and bad things become good things. Love it. All the people that came into my life, influenced me, taught me, advised me, laughed at me, talked to me, shouted at me, argued with me, quarrelled with me, uhm what else ah? Most importantly, loved me for who i am and i who loved everyone for who they are. Can't believe i'm tearing right now thinking back all the things that took place. Those joyful moments are just undescribable anymore. I'm glad i was involved in all those happy moments. Well, i guess that's about it. I'm not gonna be so draggy on my last post of the year. Just know that every single person who reads this is an important being to me. And all the best in another 2 hours! 2007, you better be good to me or else i shall not be good. I guess i'll end 2006 with anime. =D HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us