6:14 PM Saturday, December 16, 2006
OK so today went to tebrau city. blegh... so many people. OK probably I'm stupid its a Saturday duh its crowded. Only managed to peek at the first level. 2ND and 3rd no chance at all. Didn't get to buy anything. Almost actually but i put it back. Hoping to take revenge at KL. Muahahhaa.. You know what stopped me from walking around? Take a look for yourself. I'm such an embarrassment. I got some videos of their singing but my comp can't read them so too bad.
Yes, Sesame Street was having a Christmas Show. Damn it.. They were too darn cute for me to resist. :S
Elmo was doing his moves.I couldn't see from above, so i made my way down.

Cookie Monster was singing "C is for cookie and it's good enough for me"




They're saying hi! Say hi back!
Erm, Elmo was dressed as Santa

Yay, managed to catch all of 'em. I think Big Bird didn't appear cause he's you know BIG.
Last but not least, Elmo's ass. They all said goodbye and ran away. Too fast.Malaysians or ladies nowadays are a real menace. Just look at the way they do their shopping. It was practically SALE everywhere. And they just push their way through like some kinda gold mine. Not only that, they walk and they stop right in the middle. And when you accidentally step on their foot they give that stupid stretched face. What what are you looking at? You just stopped suddenly in front of me, if you did this on the road, your car will be smashed into bits. pfft. TOILET IS GROSS. There was spit right beside the bowl. Why can't they aim first before firing? Toilet paper was all over the floor. Inconsiderate unscrupulous lot of not human beings. Even animals behave better.