I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


9:24 PM Saturday, December 30, 2006
It has been a very long time since i step foot on Orchard Road. I managed to step on it yesterday. It was the year-end stock clearance at uhm,... EVERYWHERE!!! It's a good thing though, means i get to buy things!!! Clothings on Sale at $12 at Samual & Kevin? Giordano clearance stock, 40% for everything. It was like a bloody Pasar
Malam at Orchard.

Have you ever seen Guess like that?


whoa branded goods messed up like that. Poor sales assistants..


Dad spotted this, father & son sharing ice-cream

This lady has some issues, funny thing is that hideous thing looked nice on her.

Nice to look at but can't own it

Santa dudes posing there



Crocs comes in pumps form too?

A blur x'mas deco, there's more but lazy la.

Good thing i managed to get what i need and not want. Want maybe a few but i needed slippers and a watch and i got it. Good for me.

An eerie pic of bro standing by the telephone...


ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us