I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


10:13 PM Friday, December 22, 2006
Curious what that piece of ugly looking thing is? My blood test in 1997..=S..
I got a shock when i saw it. Mum was keeping it all these years and it has finally earned my trust. Now i have to keep it or maybe throw it away and just remember which blood group i belong to.. I think i'll keep it. Never know when i might need it. So i belong to blood group AB+ which also means i'm a selfish donor. But i'm also greedy..Don't get it? Balik ke ZOo la, go read up your Form 3 Science..


List of movies i watched this holiday season:-

Just Friends starring Ryan Reynolds...

Ok, wrong dude.. this is the one..=> Don't you think the fat guy looks like him? That's because it is him.

Samantha: An American Girl Holiday is such a sweet story.

Because of Winn-Dixie====

Yeap its the same girl.. I like her acting.

The Brooke Ellison Story is really inspiring.


There's a whole lot more but i can't remember them. These are the few that i remember clearly. Maybe repeated ones like Shrek 2, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and more on Christmas Eve!!! And on Christmas Day itself!!! The Polar Express, Madagascar etc. etc. Movie Mania!!! No time for Add Maths, Bio, Chem, Physics, Sejarah and all...Argh , i feel guilty...I feel like a hopeless fool..

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us