I suppose this is where I write about myself.

Olivia Mah
Becomes a year older every 20th of July
Enjoys being in the company of her best girlfriends from secondary school
And giraffes
Become a famous Economist (boring stuff) THIS IS A WANT AND NEED or may i say must
I am not going to list down all my wants here cause it'll make me sound like a brat and there's too much. Hee
I practically have all my needs and wants and i'm contented, For Now.
I couldn't be any more grateful than how i am now =)


memoirs of RYLA
11:00 PM Tuesday, March 21, 2006
memories of ryla
albireo+antares=albiteres
capella+castor=x-generation
mira+polaris=mipok
spica+vega=milagre
si sua sua si sua sua
wer..? here ah..?pasar malam
hamsap king
frienship u can keep
crazy frog
history of rotary
agong's nose
breakdancers!
guitar gal and guy
CHOI!choi's stage and show
hint hint exaggeration
the gong
the campfire
planet saturn
cut and paste
broken neck
more than words
brookeback kukup
ugly bitch
nose is smelly
charadebuilding blocks
try it.. its awesome..
satu dua tiga empat gayut ke depan
cuz its u.. and me..
shy fishin
bonia shirt guy
HAMSAP HAMSAP HAMSAP HAMSAP HAMSAP
more den words
vera is soooo cute..!!!
tongue twister
zo's word maze
most obedient leadermost commited leadermost outstandin leader

ways to reach me
contact me through email:
oliviamah207@hotmail.com <--------Works for MSN and Facebook too =D
olivia.wackysurvivalist@gmail.com

You can also leave a message by tagging :



Copyright © by ♥ooh- | All Rights Reserved
script by mootools.net | CSS & Base | Designer | del.icio.us